Welcome to the Hero Hustle Virtual 5 K Registration Information Page
On behalf of the Children’s Safety Village Board of Directors, we welcome you to join this event and support our mission of proving safety education to the children of Washington County. Below are the details for this event and the instructions for registration:
1. Registration for the Hero Hustle starts March 18. You may register on the website or send a check made to the order of Children’s Village of Washington County at 1546 Mt. Aetna Road, Hagerstown, MD 21742. Please include your t-shirt size and email address with your registration check. Click here
to reach the registration page.
2. Anyone who registers by April 30th will receive a t-shirt and participation medal. Please remember to put the t-shirt size on the registration form under comments or as a note with your check.
3. All t-shirts and medals can be picked up the week of May 24th. An email will be sent with specific information on the pickup details.
4. You can “run, walk, or bike” the 5K at your convenience after registration.
5. Upload a picture of you and/or your 5K group wearing your shirt and medal to our Facebook event page by June 30th and you will be entered into our drawing for prizes.
6. We will contact you if you win a prize. Names will also be placed on our Facebook page.
7. If you register using our website, we ask that you consider increasing your impact for this event by covering the credit card fees associated with your registration. This can simply be done by checking the Increase Your Impact box on the bottom of the registration form.
Thank you so much for supporting Children’s Safety Village of Washington County. Your participation is greatly appreciated by all the children that participate in this program.